7 Amazing Facebook Party Games For Increasing Facebook Engagement
Playing Games at your Facebook Party is a fun way to get to know your guests and increase your Facebook engagement.
Using a familiar game with easy rules is the perfect way to engage guests!
We suggest you create a unique graphic with the name of the game and the topic/item(s).
Typically guests can share 1 guess per comment, as many times as they want as long as the guesses are different. You can then choose a winner and give a prize or give points per comment for a raffle.
We asked our most successful users what their favorite Facebook Party games were.
Here are 7 Party Games that will always break the ice and get people talking during the Party.
Party Game #1 — This or That
This is a great ice-breaker game to get to know a new friend or to find out more about an old friend or family member. Yet, it’s super easy to play in your Facebook Party and usually gets a ton of engagement because of how simple it is!
All you have to do is…
- Create a graphic showing 2 pictures of products/styles/colors/places etc.with prompts “This or That”, “Right or Left”, “A or B”, etc.
Party Game #2 — Family Feud.
Family Feud was a popular American television game show where two families competed against one another. The goal of the game was to name the most popular responses to survey questions. The family who guessed the most popular survey responses would get the most points and would win cash and prizes.
To use this game in your Facebook Party, all you have to do is create a fun graphic with any topic, such as:
- Name an excuse you might give your spouse for placing an order with me
Name something of yours you look at and say “What was I thinking when I got that?”
- Name a place a mom might go when she needs peace and quiet
- Name a ___ product (such as beauty, clothing, accessories, kitchen, your company products, etc., you choose!) you can’t live without
- Name a ___ product you might pack on vacation
- Name a ___ product you can use with/for your kids
Party Game #3 — Scavenger Hunt
Normally, this game is played by having participants collect a number of miscellaneous objects.
To play this game inside a Facebook Party, all you need to do is create a graphic with a list of products to find:
- Throughout the party link
- The page number of where each product is, and message the consultant to find out if it’s right.
- 5 items over 5 different posts, then comment a picture of the item
- The items around their house and comment a picture with all items. First person wins
- Give a secret word in a video to find in posts
Party Game #4 — Scramble
Scramble is an old word puzzle game where you’d take scrambled letters and make new words out of them.
We suggest you unscramble words to match product names.
- You can create a custom list using a free word scramble maker, like the one we found here https://worksheets.theteacherscorner.net/make-your-own/word-scramble/ This one even allows you to add a picture and save as an image so you can post it easily.
Party Game #5 — Duck, Duck, Goose!
Do you remember playing this game as a kid? Where everyone would sit around in a circle and someone would be the Goose. Then they’d have to walk around the circle touching the kids heads saying “Duck, Duck, Duck.” And then all of a sudden they would select someone to be the Goose and they’d run around the circle to sit in the chosen Goose’s spot.
This is a silly game but it is a great Online Party game! Here’s how to play it…
- Have guests comment DUCK until consultant comments GOOSE. Last comment before GOOSE wins! You can also try:
- Mix Mix Chop
- Bling Bling ChaChing
- Or a variation of your company or product name
Party Game #6 — Name That…
Traditionally this was a quiz game where you’d Name that Song or Name that Tune or whatever.
Here are some ideas that you can try during your Facebook Party:
- Food – Comment with anything edible that starts with the last letter of the previous food mentioned
- Games that kids wouldn’t have heard of
- Candy with the first letter of guests’ names
- Company product a Disney princess or TV/movie character would own or use
- Other variations include: use a graphic to create their celebrity name, holiday name, superhero name, pirate name, etc.
Party Game #7 — BINGO!
BINGO is a game of chance. Normally played on a 5X5 square card with 25 squares. The announcer would announce a number and the first person to get 5 in a row wins.
To play this game requires a little set up prior because you must create a graphic. Here’s how we recommend you play this during your Online Party:
- Create a game board image of products. Guests choose a column or row. You then post products with descriptions, until someone comments BINGO! Winners choose a free product from their row/column.
Here’s a BONUS TIP!
Freshen up any of your favorite games with creative holiday themes!
There you have it, 7 Amazing Facebook Party Games to help you increase your engagement.
We hope you give some of these a try for your next Online Party and tell us which ones are your favorites!
Thousands of people are using PostMyParty to easily schedule and automate their online parties with a few clicks of a mouse.
This way they can spend more time with their kiddos.
Want to join them?
All you have to do is sign up today to get a FREE 14 Day Trial of PostMyParty.